Title:Assistant Professor, Ph.D.
Affiliation:University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy
Dr. Kateryna Shynkaruk is an Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy in Kyiv, Ukraine since 2016. She is an Associated Fellow at the Analytical Center of Ukrainian Catholic University. In 2013-2020, Kateryna worked as the lead local expert on internal politics and parliamentary affairs at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. Prior to that, she was a Senior Research Fellow in International Studies at the Kyiv based Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting. Kateryna received her M.A. in International Relations (2006) and Ph.D. in Global Political Affairs (2011) from Kyiv Taras Shevchenko University.
- Shynkaruk, K. Swiss Model of Partial Integration with the European Union: What’s Applicable for Ukraine? Kyiv: New Europe Center, 2021. – 32 p.
- Kateryna Shynkaruk. Biden, Putin, and this Childish New World. Five Features of the Maturity Culture. Novoye Vremya, 25 July 2021. https://nv.ua/ukr/opinion/ssha-yak-bayden-vibudovuvav-vidnosini-z-putinim-ostanni-novini-50167840.html
- Iryna Solonenko, Kateryna Shynkaruk, Martin Brusis, Leonid Litra et al. European Integration Index for Eastern Partnership Countries, 2013. International Renaissance Foundation, Kyiv, 2013. https://www.academia.edu/44261052/European_Integration_Index_for_Eastern_Partnership_Countries_2013
- Shynkaruk, K. Eurasian Union and Russia’s Neighborhood Policy: Old Wine in New Wineskins? Russkii Vopros, Issue 1, 2012. http://www.russkiivopros.com/index.php?pag=one&id=438&kat=6&csl=56
- Shynkaruk, K. Ukraine’s Soft Power in Russia. In: Ukraine’s Soft Power in the Region as a Tool of an Effective Foreign Policy. Kyiv: Institute of World Policy, 2011. – PP. 80-93. http://neweurope.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/UKRAINES-SOFT-POWER-IN-THE-REGION_-THE-TOOL-FOR-EFFECTIVE-FOREIGN-POLICY.pdf
- Shynkaruk, K. Russia-West: The Conditions for a Genuine “Reset”. UA Foreign Affairs, Issue4, 2011. http://uaforeignaffairs.com/uk/journal-item/22
- Shynkaruk, K. Ukraine – Russia: Scenarios for Development of Relations till 2020. Kyiv: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, 2011. – 14 p. http://library.fes.de/pdf-files/bueros/ukraine/07748.pdf